Tuesday 5 May 2009

On Lazy Bank Holidays

I had so many plans for this weekend; but in the end I was so tired that I ended up having a fairly relaxed few days. On Saturday the light was great but I only went for a short walk without my camera at home - and I saw a grey wagtail. On Monday the light was not so great and I ventured further afield. The cliffs by Birling Gap were very busy. Lots of people out for a bank holiday walk. As such, the bird-life was skittish. Despite that I did manage a couple of shots.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Well,
    You got two nice shots there and I love the stonechat one more then the meadow pipit. Maybe because we do have meadow pipit here but not the stonechat, and that i've never seen this bird. But the compo and background are also beautiful on this stonechat shot.
    Congrats this was a pretty effective walk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog!