Thursday 25 June 2009

BlogFocus 3: Chris Photo Nature

The third of my BlogFocus posts features the blog Chris Photo Nature. For me this is a fascinating blog, coming as it does, from Iceland - a country which I have not yet had the opportunity to visit. As such it regularly features photographs of birds I've not yet seen.

Slavonian Grebe by Chris


I'm particularly jealous of Chris recent posts regarding Golden Plover's.

Golden Plover by Chris


Chris is clearly an avid birder and his love of nature shows through in his commentary as well as his pictures. Chris is also a great blogger, posting regularly in English and French - and commenting copiously on other people's blogs too (Thanks Chris!). Definitely another blog which is well worth the visit (and the recent awards!).

Images in this post by Chris Nature Photo. Reproduced with permission

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Oh wow, what an honor. I knew this was coming, but I did not know what you thought about my blog. Now I do, and I'm deeply touched by your words. Thanks a million!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog!