Friday 15 July 2011

Rabbit

It was a beautiful day today, so I headed out with my camera. The morning proved to be quite frustrating. Lots going on, but never quite in a place I could get a camera on to it. There was a very active pair of tree-creepers in one section of the woodland gardens, but every time they came out someone would walk by and scare them off again. One chap helpfully walked right up to me to tell me where to find a heron just as I was lining up one of the best opportunities of the morning.

Rabbit


This improved a bit after lunch, although the tree-creepers did not come back. I'm quite pleased with this young rabbit. It seemed relatively unconcerned by my presence.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photo,and beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those on your backyard all the time!
    I stopped taking photos of them because it started to fill my photo gallery with one rabbit only, lol. Thanks for sharing, cool shot! Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian,
    What a cute image... PLease note that I've changed my blog address now. It is http://chrisphotonature.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog!